D'Duke's Polarising Monocle
Alchemy Empire, Alchemy 1977
Handmade in England
Originally invented to aid in the early development of plasma lighting and believed to be the first optical device to successfully filter polarised light waves, (however, the striated glass element has, sadly, been lost).
A distinctive take on the vintage monocle - a must for steampunk enthusiasts
Pewter, 38mm dia monocle frame with pierce-etched lens cover, (without glass), on a 20" (50 cm) curb chain with buttonhole T-bar.
- Approximate Dimensions: Width 1.57" x Height 1.26" x Depth 2.76"
- Materials: Fine English Two Tone Pewter
- All Alchemy Empire pieces are designed and handmade in England to the highest standards by Alchemy Carta.
- All pendants are cast and hand made in fine English pewter, many with additional high quality crystals & other components, hand-painted or other two-tone finish and all come complete upon their nickel-free chain or other necklace of appropriate length.
- Ships directly from Alchemy England 1977, allow 2-3 days for order processing
- For more on the designers, and designs click Alchemy Empire