Double-Sided Throw Blanket: Moose and Bear
Reverses to Gold-Taupe Check
Denali® Rustic Collection
Made in the USA
Think outside the box - wouldn't this make a great wall hanging?
Think folk art. Think New England, Pennsylvania, or Upstate New York. Think rustic lodge, warm fire, trees turning colors, maple sugar and cider. That's what this warm, cozy blanket with folk art designs of moose, bears, mountains, leaves, paw prints and more will bring to mind. Hang on a wall. Throw on a chair. Wrap up in it on a cool evening or while catching the last rays of sunlight on the front porch or dock. Pattern on one side, Gold-Taupe check on the reverse.
- Machine washable and dryable
- This wonderful 60" x 70" blanket softens with each washing
- Made in the USA
- Drop ships directly from Denali®
- Allow 2 weeks for processing and delivery
- Denali's® double-sided blankets are made from the finest acrylic fiber
- Softer and warmer than fleece, these unique blankets are made from an innovative fabric called Microplush
- MSRP $
- Denali® blankets bring you a new level of warmth and softness - it's the "Cadillac" of blankets
Denali® Home Collection partnered with American Dakota, Inc. to convert seven of their beautiful rug designs into coordinating blankets. American Dakota, Inc. is a USA manufacturer of high-quality rugs located in Georgia.
Learn more about Denali® and their products
Click photos to enlarge details. Scroll down for Purveyors Picks