Elizabethan Romance Cuff Bracelet
Alchemy Empire, Alchemy 1977
Made in England
Add a touch of Old Time elegance to any outfit with this cuff bracelet with historical roots.
Inspired by Robert Dudley, Earl of Leicester's original motif for the decorative molding above the north entrance to the 16th century Kenilworth Castle, in honor of his great secret love, Elizabeth Rex, alas, censored and never used ...a sparkling symbol of the heart designed to turn heads, a pewter bangle of pierced Elizabethan hearts design, set with three amethyst Swarovski crystal hearts.
- Approximate Dimensions: Width 2.91" x Height 1.34" x Depth 2.87"
- To fit this bangle style bracelet, gently squeeze the metal open or closed, to fit the around your wrist
- Materials: Fine English Pewter with 3 amethyst Swarovski Crystals.
- All Alchemy Empire pieces are designed and handmade in England to the highest standards by Alchemy Carta.
- Ships directly from Alchemy Empire for Alchemy England 1977, allow 2-3 days for order processing
- Click Alchemy Empire for more on sizes and company information.