Black Roses with Open Hearts
Alchemy England 1977
Handmade in England
A rose is for love, but black is the color of doom - a barbed and gaping hole is left, bleeding, where there was once a dark and mysterious romance. A pair of pewter earrings consisting of a fine, foliate heart frame suspended from black pewter rose; with surgical steel ear-posts.
- Approximate Dimensions: Width .55" x Height .71" x Depth .28"
- Materials: Fine English Pewter, with Blackening, Surgical Steel ear posts
- All Alchemy Empire pieces are designed and handmade in England to the highest standards by Alchemy Carta.
- Ships directly from Alchemy England 1977, allow 2-3 days for order processing
- For more on the designers, and designs click Alchemy Empire