Uncle Albert's Timepiece Ear Cuff
Alchemy Empire, Alchemy 1977
Handmade in England
Inspired by Victorian Design
The perfect miniature, 13-hour Lunar time fob watch and its accoutrements from the Victorian era, ingeniously cuffed and pinned around the fortunate dandy's ear.
Inscribed with 'Hora Morti' - the 'Hour of Death', and on the cuff the Latin phrase reads 'Tempus Fugit, Tempus Moritur' - 'Time Flies, Time Dies'.
Uncle Albert knows there are 13 lunar months to the year . . .A miniature pocket watch pewter stud with glazed dial, chained to a pewter cuff, and hanging from the fine albert chain are a clockwork key and a bronzed shield fob.
- Approximate Dimensions: Height: 5.71" X Width 0.83" x Depth 0.63"
- Materials: Two tone Fine English Pewter with imitation glass watch face, fine albert metal chain, bronzed shield fob, pewter cuff.
- Please note: the clock is non-operational, decorative only.
- All Alchemy Empire pieces are designed and hand made in England to the highest standards by Alchemy Carta.
- Ships directly from Alchemy England 1977, allow 2-3 days for order processing
- For more on the designers, and designs, click Alchemy Empire