Shadow of My Soul, Necklace
Alchemy Empire, Alchemy England 1977
Handmade in England
"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted—nevermore!" -- The Raven
The mysterious chance visit of a raven is witness to a forlorn young lover’s desperate search for reason and hope, following the tragic loss of his beloved. Alchemy’s rendition of American poet Edgar Allan Poe’s 1845 masterpiece, The Raven. Stunning raven's winged pendant of pewter with Tanzanite and black crystals suspended on ribbon.
- Approximate Dimensions: Width 5.24" x Height 3.27" x depth .47"
- Ribbon Width .7mmm: length is adjustable
- Materials: Fine English Pewter, Tanzanite Crystal and Black Crystal
- All Alchemy Empire pieces are designed and handmade in England to the highest standards by Alchemy Carta.
- All pendants are cast and hand made in fine English pewter, many with additional high quality crystals & other components, hand-painted or other two-tone finish and all come complete upon their nickel-free chain or other necklace of appropriate length.
- Ships directly from Alchemy England 1977, allow 2-3 days for order processing
- For more on the designers, and designs click Alchemy Empire