The Raven also known as "Rabeschadel" Choker
Alchemy Empire, Alchemy England 1977
Handmade in England
"Rabeschadel" is German for "raven's skull"; the great black birds are famous for their prophetic powers and, as the eyes and ears of Odin can foretell the future. Famous also for their protective powers, for example, in Middle Ages' Christian tradition, even the body of the martyred St. Vincent was forever preserved from desecration by a vigilant raven guard. Or perhaps you know of the raven from American writer Edgar Allan Poe's poem, "The Raven."
A large, authentically detailed raven's skull, in antiqued pewter with hand polished beak, threaded through the eye sockets with a wide black silk neck ribbon. The neck ribbon is 25mm wide by 39 inches long and is fastened by hand-tying.
- Approximate Dimensions: Width 1.10" x Height 2.44" x Depth .59"
- Adjustable ribbon
- Materials: Fine English Pewter
- All Alchemy Empire pieces are designed and handmade in England to the highest standards by Alchemy Carta.
- All pendants are cast and hand made in fine English pewter, many with additional high quality crystals & other components, hand-painted or other two-tone finish and all come complete upon their nickel-free chain or other necklace of appropriate length.
- Ships directly from Alchemy England 1977, allow 2-3 days for order processing
- For more on the designers, and designs click Alchemy Empire