Unicorn Seahorse, Aequicorn, Pendant on Necklace
Alchemy Empire, Alchemy England 1977
Handmade in England
From aequor; sea, equus; horse and cornus; horn - the preserved remains of an elusive, mythical and magical creature of the shallow seas, the mystical horned seahorse, identified by Solinus the 3rd century scholar, in his lost Classical bestiary.
A large pewter pendant of a pierced and stylised seahorse, with a unicorn horn upon its head and set with aqua-coloured Swarovski crystals in its eye and tail; with a third crystal set in its stylised bale.
- Approximate Dimensions: Width 1.26" x Height 4.21" x Depth .51"
- 18" (46cm) trace chain
- Materials: Fine English Pewter with Swarovski Crystals
- All Alchemy Empire pieces are designed and handmade in England to the highest standards by Alchemy Carta.
- All pendants are cast and hand made in fine English pewter, many with additional high quality crystals & other components, hand-painted or other two-tone finish and all come complete upon their nickel-free chain or other necklace of appropriate length.
- Ships directly from Alchemy England 1977, allow 2-3 days for order processing
- For more on the designers, and designs click Alchemy Empire.