Unicorn Warrior, Geistalon, Pendant on Necklace
Alchemy Empire, Alchemy England 1977
Handmade in England
Fear from the darkness - the thundering phantom of an armored cataphract unicorn, Geistalon, revered in the Scrolls of Carrhae for their terrifying and decisive intervention in battle, against overwhelming oppressors. (Geistalon; pronounced guy-sta-lon)
Antiqued pewter pendant of a heavily armored skeletal unicorn's head, in profile, with black chain and 'morning star' ball suspended beneath.
- Approximate Dimensions: Width 1.5" x Height 3.6" x Depth .4"
- Black curb chain: 20" (51cm) with 1 1/2" extender chain
- Materials: Fine English Pewter
- All Alchemy Empire pieces are designed and handmade in England to the highest standards by Alchemy Carta.
- All pendants are cast and hand made in fine English pewter, many with additional high quality crystals & other components, hand-painted or other two-tone finish and all come complete upon their nickel-free chain or other necklace of appropriate length.
- Ships directly from Alchemy England 1977, allow 2-3 days for order processing
- For more on the designers, and designs click Alchemy Empire.