Unicorn Necklace: The Maiden's Conquest
Alchemy Empire, Alchemy England 1977
Handmade in England
Only the magical charms of a true and virtuous maiden are able to entrap the heart of a wild unicorn. Unicorns were the most rare and solitary of animals in antiquity; a white, cloven-hoofed horse-like creature with a single long, straight spiraled horn projecting from its forehead. The legendary beast stood for purity, grace, love and faithfulness.
A necklace of a large heart and wings described in antiqued pewter ribbon-scroll, which also surrounds the profile head and neck of a unicorn with a long, bronzed spiral horn. The central heart features a large oval, deep red Swarovski crystal within its outline.
- Approximate Dimensions: Width 5.28" x Height 3.82" x Depth .55"
- Split trace chain: overall length 21" (53cm), plus a 1 1/2" extender chain
- Materials: Fine English Pewter, Red Swarovski Crystal
- All Alchemy Empire pieces are designed and handmade in England to the highest standards by Alchemy Carta.
- All pendants are cast and hand made in fine English pewter, many with additional high quality crystals & other components, hand-painted or other two-tone finish and all come complete upon their nickel-free chain or other necklace of appropriate length.
- Ships directly from Alchemy England 1977, allow 2-3 days for order processing
- For more on the designers, and designs click Alchemy Empire.