White Hart, Black Rose Pendant on Chain
Alchemy Empire, Alchemy England 1977
Handmade in England
This stag reaches back into the mists of the Middle Ages, being the symbol of Richard II and the incarnation of the Elizabethan ghost, Herne the Hunter. The hart's skull and a Black Rose is the spell to invoke arcane and passionate encounters.
An antiqued pewter stag's skull with a rose garland about its horns, the center one being of black resin.
- Approximate Dimensions: Width 2.09" x Height 2.28" x Depth .67"
- On split trace chain 18" (46cm) in overall length plus a 1 ½" extender chain
- Materials: Fine English Pewter with Blackening, Swarvoski Crystal Dopper, a Velvet Choker
- All Alchemy Empire pieces are designed and handmade in England to the highest standards by Alchemy Carta.
- All pendants are cast and hand made in fine English pewter, many with additional high quality crystals & other components, hand-painted or other two-tone finish and all come complete upon their nickel-free chain or other necklace of appropriate length.
- Ships directly from Alchemy England 1977, allow 2-3 days for order processing
- For more on the designers, and designs click Alchemy Empire.