Wounded Love Choker
Alchemy Empire, Alchemy England 1977
Handmade in England
A rose is for love, but black is the color of doom - a barbed and gaping hole is left, bleeding, where there was once a dark and mysterious romance.
A velvet choker with a burnished pewter, floriate heart frame pendant with central red Swarovski crystal dropper, suspended from a symmetrical pewter rose-leaf motif with a black acrylic flower.
- Approximate Dimensions: Width 2.56" x Height 1.57" x Depth .28"
- On 38", (96cm) long, 24 mm black velvet ribbon, to be hand tied
- Materials: Fine English Pewter with Blackening, Swarvoski Crystal Dopper, a Velvet Choker
- All Alchemy Empire pieces are designed and handmade in England to the highest standards by Alchemy Carta.
- All pendants are cast and hand made in fine English pewter, many with additional high quality crystals & other components, hand-painted or other two-tone finish and all come complete upon their nickel-free chain or other necklace of appropriate length.
- Ships directly from Alchemy England 1977, allow 2-3 days for order processing
- For more on the designers, and designs click Alchemy Empire.