Balkan Triptych Icon Locket on Chain
Alchemy Empire, Alchemy England 1977
Handmade in England
A shrine for the purpose of private, alternative devotion; a spiritual gateway to the Netherworld and the realms of the undead. Rather than Christian saints, the icon depicts scenes from the life of the infamous Vlad Dracul.
An antiqued pewter photo locket in the authentic form of an Orthodox icon. Crested by vampire bats, the hinged doors display etched brass panels showing contemporary scenes of Vlad The Impaler. When opened, a portrait of Vlad, flanked by a skeleton on each door is engraved inside the photo frame which is 22mm wide by 23mm high. The locket is fastened closed by a magnetic catch.
- Approximate Dimensions: Width 1.34" x Height 2.28" x Depth .31"
- On a split trace chain, 21' overall plus a 1 1/2" extender chain
- Materials: Fine English Pewter with Blackening, Swarvoski Crystal Dopper, a Velvet Choker
- All Alchemy Empire pieces are designed and handmade in England to the highest standards by Alchemy Carta.
- All pendants are cast and hand made in fine English pewter, many with additional high quality crystals & other components, hand-painted or other two-tone finish and all come complete upon their nickel-free chain or other necklace of appropriate length.
- Ships directly from Alchemy England 1977, allow 2-3 days for order processing
- For more on the designers, and designs click Alchemy Empire.