Alchemy Empire, Alchemy England 1977
Handmade in England
Inspired by Classic Scientific Instrument Design
Working miniature of Circa 18th instrument to measure the direct path of destiny between specified heavenly bodies; pewter and brass.
- Approximate Dimensions: Width 1.61" x Height 2.09" x Depth 0.2"
- Chain Length: 21"
- Materials: Fine English Pewter, with a brass Inlay
- All Alchemy Empire pieces are designed and hand made in England to the highest standards by Alchemy Carta.
- All pendants are cast and hand made in fine English pewter, many with additional high quality crystals & other components, hand-painted or other two-tone finish and all come complete upon their nickel-free chain or other necklace of appropriate length.
- Ships directly from Alchemy England 1977, allow 2-3 days for order processing
- For more on the designers, and designs click Alchemy Empire