Bindrune Hammer Pendant
Alchemy Empire, Alchemy England 1977
Handmade in England
Inspired by Victorian Design
Level mountains in a single blow, with the potent, "Mjollnir of the Modern Age!" of fine English pewter. What mountains do you need to crush today? What tasks seem insurmountable? Wear this pendant, inspired by Norse god Thor's Mjollnir, and get the job done! In Norse mythology Mjollnir is the heavy hammer of Thor, one of the gods associated with thunder. Mjollnir was feared for it was mighty enough to level mountains, when thrown would never miss its mark, and would find its way back to Thor. It's special properties included making itself whatever size was needed - large enough for mountain pounding or small enough to carry.
- An authentically styled, original Alchemy Scandinavian Thor's Hammer, incised with powerful bindrunes to command energy, courage, potency and conquest.
- Carefully inscribed classic Viking metalwear
- An antiqued pewter Thor's hammer pendant with barrel mount top.
- Approximate Dimensions: Width 1.22" x Height 1.65" x Depth 0.51" Approx.
- Chain 18"
- Materials: Fine English Pewter with an Antiqued Finish
- All Alchemy Empire pieces are designed and handmade in England to the highest standards by Alchemy Carta.
- All pendants are cast and hand made in fine English pewter, many with additional high quality crystals & other components, hand-painted or other two-tone finish and all come complete upon their nickel-free chain or other necklace of appropriate length.
- Ships directly from Alchemy England 1977, allow 2-3 days for order processing
- For more on the designers, and designs click Alchemy Empire