Fibonacci's Golden Spiral Pendant and Necklace
Alchemy Empire, Alchemy England 1977
Handmade in England
Inspired by Victorian Scientific Tools and the Nautilus Shell
For 5,000 years the Golden Mean has been a central tenet of technology, and decoded by Fibonacci in the Middle Ages for the future exploitation of Dr. von Rosenstein and our Renaissance forefathers; the Fibonacci sequence is engraved upon the reverse.
A flat, antiqued pewter, Renaissance-style scientific instrument pendant in the form of a Nautilus shell, with overlaid etched brass detail. The necklace comes on a 21"chain.
- Approximate Dimensions: Width 1.26" x Height 1.97" x Depth 0.24"
- Chain Length: 21"
- Materials: Fine English Pewter, Brass Overlay
- All Alchemy Empire pieces are designed and handmade in England to the highest standards by Alchemy Carta.
- All pendants are cast and hand made in fine English pewter, many with additional high quality crystals & other components, hand-painted or other two-tone finish and all come complete upon their nickel-free chain or other necklace of appropriate length.
- Ships directly from Alchemy England 1977, allow 2-3 days for order processing
- For more on the designers, and designs click Alchemy Empire