Lunatron Pendant and Necklace
Alchemy Empire, Alchemy England 1977
Handmade in England
Inspired by Victorian Moon
The Victorian moon was a mystery of science, conjuring awe and timorous speculation... a glowing, benevolent planet or a malevolent alien machine?
An antiqued pewter mechanical crescent moon pendant, fitted with brass and bronze plated cogs and a small dark red glass cabochon. On an antique brass plated 21" (53cm) curb chain.
- Approximate Dimensions: Width 1.51" x Height 1.81" x Depth 0.28"
- Chain Length: 21"
- Materials: Fine English Pewter, Red Glass Cabochon, Brass and Bronze cololored Cog accents
- All Alchemy Empire pieces are designed and handmade in England to the highest standards by Alchemy Carta.
- All pendants are cast and hand made in fine English pewter, many with additional high quality crystals & other components, hand-painted or other two-tone finish and all come complete upon their nickel-free chain or other necklace of appropriate length.
- Ships directly from Alchemy England 1977, allow 2-3 days for order processing
- For more on the designers, and designs click Alchemy Empire