Septagramic Coercion Gearwheel Key Necklace
Alchemy Empire, Alchemy England 1977
Handmade in England
Inspired by Victorian Scientific Instruments
Obviously, a secure launch key from a highly advanced travel-machine, with its mechanical and coded seven-lever bit.
- Approximate Dimensions: Width 1.65" x Height 3.66" x Depth 0.43"
- Chain Length: 22"
- Materials: Two-Tone Fine English Pewter and Brass Wire
- All Alchemy Empire pieces are designed and handmade in England to the highest standards by Alchemy Carta.
- All pendants are cast and hand made in fine English pewter, many with additional high quality crystals & other components, hand-painted or other two-tone finish and all come complete upon their nickel-free chain or other necklace of appropriate length.
- From Alchemy England 1977
- For more on the designers, and designs click Alchemy Empire