Sub Rosa Poison Ring
Alchemy Empire, Alchemy England 1977
Handmade in England
Beneath the rose, (a revered symbol of secrecy for many hundreds of years), there may just lie a malevolent draught of toxin for the subtle elimination of traitorous imposters.
A pewter poison ring with a specially accessed secret compartment underneath the black resin rose; it is not a hinge! The sprung top must be lifted between finger and thumb and then swiveled round to one side.
- Approximate Dimensions: Width .9" x Height 1.6" x Depth 0.9"
- US Sizes: 6, 7, 8.5, 9.5
- Materials: Fine English Pewter
- All Alchemy Empire pieces are designed and handmade in England to the highest standards by Alchemy Carta.
- Ships directly from Alchemy England 1977, allow 2-3 days for order processing
- For more on the designers, and designs, click Alchemy Empire