Steam Powered Entropy Calibrator Watch
Alchemy Empire, Alchemy England 1977
Handmade in England
A truly stunning apparatus of rare mid-Victorian invention, measuring the decay of time using Carnot's second law of thermo dynamics. With the unique, 'Galvanic Scale' dial face and a hinged, magnetic-fastening pressure hatch cover.
- MSRP $
- Unique watch that combines vintage steampunk with modern time-keeping.
- Quartz movement 35mm diameter
- Instrument-dial face
- Empire watch with hinged, magnetic cover, on a hinged pewter bracelet incorporating copper coils and plastic pipes, with adjustable steel fastener.
- Approximate Dimensions: Width 3.46" x Height 2.05" x Depth 2.76" Approx.
- Battery operated
- All Alchemy Empire pieces are designed and handmade in England to the highest standards by Alchemy Carta.
- Ships directly from Alchemy England 1977, all 2-3 days for order processing
- Free shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states
- Click here for battery replacement information and more on the designers, and designs of Alchemy Empire