Telford Chronocogulator Timepiece Watch
Alchemy Empire, Alchemy England 1977
Handmade in England
A timepiece in the spirit of Telford, the great Georgian engineer, this antiqued pewter 'cast-iron', gearwheel-encrusted neo-gothic framework is mounted on a robust, brown leather strap, which mounts the essential, modern antiquarian's, sepia-toned instrument.
- MSRP $
- An essential timepiece for the modern steampunk traveller
- Empire featured pewter wrist watch, in Georgian neo-gothic style with sepia coloured gearwheel face and brown leather strap
- 35mm diameter
- Quartz crystal movement
- Approximate Dimensions: Width 3.54" x Height 0.79" x Depth 1.46"
- Materials: Genuine Italian brown leather with tri tone fine English pewter, Swarovski Crystals and a glass watch face
- Battery operated
- All Alchemy Empire pieces are designed and handmade in England to the highest standards by Alchemy Carta.
- Ships directly from Alchemy England 1977, allow 2-3 days for order processing
- Free shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states
- Click here for battery replacement information and more on the designers, and designs of Alchemy Empire.