Storm Catcher: Chestnut, 2x8 Runner
American Dakota Textiles
Made in the USA
Inspired by historic textiles and classic Native American and Spanish designs found throughout the West and Southwest. The four corners of this modern rug meet in the center of the rug. This connection is made via stylized lightening-bolts. The saw-tooth edges of the design are indicative of historical storm designs. MADE IN AMERICA!
- MSRP $
- Chestnut, area rug size 2x8 Runner
- Actual dimensions are: 2' 1" x 7' 8"
- All American Dakota rugs are made from premium EnduraStran™ nylon
- Pile Height: 3/8"
- Top quality, Commercial Grade, Cleans easily with water
- Polypropylene Backing
- Weight: 7 lbs
- Ideal for home, office, performance stage, high traffic businesses, truck bed lining, wall displays. Use your imagination!
- Available online only
- Each order is custom made by American Dakota Textiles
- Ships within 2 weeks, with delivery within 3 weeks of your order.
- All orders ship FREE, UPS Ground, anywhere in the continental USA
- For shipping costs to Alaska, Hawaii, and International orders please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org, or toll free from anywhere in the USA 1.877.340.9378
- Other Sizes Offered: 3x4 Scatter, 4x5 Rectangle, 5x8 Rectangle, 8x11 Rectangle, 8' Round