"The Lost Greenhorn"
Artist Alfred Jacob Miller
Rockmount Ranch Wear Scarf Collection
Ideal for Guys or Gals
Rockmount Ranch Wear's Scarf Collection is unique, featuring original art by top Western artists. Long known for classic design, they collaborate with artists to produce fresh, new interpretations of Western fashion. These prints cross traditional fashion lines, appealing to a broad spectrum of consumers.
Museums ask Rockmount to collaborate and design merchandise from their art collections. This collaboration is with the Denver Art Musem & American Museum of Western Art -The Anschutz Collection. “The Lost Greenhorn” is by early American master Alfred Jacob Miller, 1851.
Companion Necktie style #170006
- "The Lost Greenhorn" from Rockmount Ranch Wear Scarf Collection
- Based on artist Alfred Jacob Miller, 1851
- Special Edition 36" square scarf
- Each is a numbered, limited edition
- 100% silk, hand rolled hem
- For Ladies & Men...great rich colors will complement your favorite shirts and jackets
- Not just to wear...frame it and enjoy in your favorite room
- Click for more about Rockmount Ranch Wear