"Judith Basin Encounter: When Charlie and Pablo Had A Bad Day on the Freeway 1996"
Artist George Gogas
Rockmount Ranch Wear Scarf Collection
This scarf is absolutely gorgeous - we saw it first hand at the Rockmount showroom in Denver and it took our breath away! The colors are vivid and dramatic - the action so expressive. This is one to frame! We took a lot of pictures - and they don't do it justice! Some photos are of the details - top "Buffalo Bill Center of the West" and along the bottom which contains all the artist information - name, art title, etc.
Ideal for Guys or Gals
Rockmount's Scarf Collection is unique, featuring original art by top Western artists. Long known for classic design, they collaborate with artists to produce fresh, new interpretations of Western fashion. These prints cross traditional fashion lines, appealing to a broad spectrum of consumers. Rockmount worked with the Buffalo Bill Center of the West and they are proud to present this piece of art in scarf form.
- "Judith Basin Encounter" from Rockmount Ranch Wear Scarf Collection
- Western theme, Special Edition 36" square scarf
- Limited number
- 100% silk, hand rolled hem
- For Ladies & Men...great rich colors - absolutely GORGEOUS!!
- Not just to wear...frame it and enjoy in your favorite room
- Click for more about Rockmount Ranch Wear