Rockmount’s White Pima Cotton Shirt is the longest running production shirt in the United States, Western or otherwise. Shown in Periwinkle, the signature sawtooth pocket and diamond snap design was introduced in the 1940s and has been in constant production ever since. Third generation president of Rockmount, Steve Weil says that he keeps them in his wardrobe two ways: "rumpled fresh from the dryer for casual and pressed for dress."
Feel the wonderful hand of the finest Pima cotton poplin. Photos do no justice.
- Soft hand, high count, 100% Pima cotton poplin
- Solid Periwinkle fabric has substantial hand reminiscent of fine cotton sheets
- Comfort for the "long ride"
- Finely tailored
- Comfortable relaxed fit
- Removable collar stays
- White diamond snaps
- Wear with bolo, bow tie, tie, scarf or alone
- Sawtooth pockets with pen pocket
- Small, Medium, Large, XLarge
- Machine washable
- Made in USA
- Click for more about Rockmount Ranch Wear